Friday, 10 August 2012

Project Life Summer | Layouts 5-6 | Freebie Journal Cards

New layouts of our Summer project life. Ania love to pick the pictures and journaling for each layout. So far so good, 6 pages done. We have few pictures to work with it, still, but I need some more brighter and happy colors for them.
I have some cool idea for the cover of our album and can not wait to create it. I wish my days were longer...





I created coordinated with my previous freebie Journal Cards in size 4x6 and 2x75x3.75, hope you will find them useful. Please leave me a link to your blog or page if you use my freebie, would love to see how they look in action. 
I've searched pinterest yesterday for a more Digital Project Life blogs. Need some inspiration and motivation so don't be shy and share links to your blogs.
I'm going to build Project Life blog list here over the weekend and looking forward to add more links and visit more blogs more often.



Enjoy x

6 comments:

agravette said...

very pretty! thank you so much!

jayleigh3 said...

Oh! Wow! thank you!! These are beautiful!

Annelis crea digscrap said...

Very beautiful. Thank you so mutch for this wonderful gift.

Judy R said...

Thank you so much!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Happy Dance! Thanks for the new sizes!

scrapkat said...

thanks for sharing :D